7.09.2009

Update #10

I am SO sick of this Michael Jackson business - can we get back to some REAL news? I agree with everything Bill O'Reilly says here - yes, I know that is astounding. For the first time since watching him in disgust, I really do agree with every word Bill says here...





Michael was going to die early because of the way he treated his body and his soul, I was not surprised to hear about his death. I was shocked for hearing it during my prom, but once it sunk in, I really was not upset or saddened. Call me insensitive, but I am not upset. His death does not eliminate his fantastic music which will be left for all of us to enjoy FOREVER. He is not a pillar for black america, that is a ridiculous statement and watching his "funeral" service was sickening. I literally stared at the television in dismay, staring at the media who brought him up, then brought him down with child molestation charges, and now talks about him as if he is the Messiah. We all live and we all die. When you reach 50, and you were a child star, chances are you're not going to come out with something to top your greatest hits. I don't feel happy or sad about his death - I simply do not care. I think we should all start to feel this way and start covering some real news, about real people who live in the real world and stop talking about a delusional man who never had the chance to grow up and get REAL.

-K xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment